Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dani's sweet 16


Tonight I went to my friend Dani's sweet sixteen. It is not what you think. We did not go out dancing, and drinking, we went out for a nice dinner and played laser tag. It was so much fun.




 At dinner I had penne alvoca and for desert we had a giant crumbs cupcake. We also had mini cupcakes at dani's house before the limo picked us up. At laser tag we thought we would be the only ones there, but there were these intense laser tag people. They would go everyday to play laser tag. The first game I got -3900 points. Then we played some games and I hit the jackpot and got 800 tickets. I got a rainbow slinkie with the tickets. After the second game I had 900 points. The professional laser tag guy got 36000 points! Well by 11:15 I finally got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment